Maximize your 36-inch cooking space with the American Range Heavy Duty Gas Restaurant Range. Get the most out of your range top with the 5 burner configuration, featuring a 5th burner in the center and 4 surrounding burners. This American Range unit provides more separation between burners, allowing ease of use for larger pots and easy management of multiple entree preparation - whether its stewing, boiling, blanching, braising, pan frying, or stir frying. A typical 6 burner range will accommodate smaller pots but fails to serve multiple oversized pots conveniently. This unit comes with 32,000 BTU high efficiency lift top burners that provide for instant heat and easy cleaning. This American Range heavy duty restaurant range is available in Standard, Convection and Innovation oven base. A standard 26.5 inch oven width and 32-inch wide oven configurations are also available. In addition, this unit is equipped with a low island profile back, allowing maximization of your space for room for your overhanging pots or pans.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- American Range 36-in. Heavy Duty Gas Restaurant Range
- With 5 burner configuration, featuring a 5th burner in the center and 4 surrounding burners
- More separation between burners allow ease of use for larger pots and easy management of multiple entree preparation, including: stewing, boiling, blanching, braising, pan frying, and stir frying
- Low island profile back gives space for overhanging pots or pans
- 32,000 BTU high efficiency lift off burners provide instant heat and easy cleaning
- Standard oven is 26-1/2 in. wide
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (5) 32,000 BTU open burners, 26-1/2" standard oven, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & island back trim, 6" chrome plated legs, 66.52 kW, 195,000 BTU, ETL, cETLus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR5NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|