The American Range AR-4RB gas range sits on 6-inch stainless steel legs that are adjustable to make installation simple. High-temperature knobs are comfortable to use, and a 6-inch stainless steel stub back prevents splashing onto the rear wall. The welded frame is heavy-duty for commercial use. A 6-inch-deep stainless steel front bullnose landing ledge helps keep food from falling on the floor. Heavy-duty, cast-iron top grates are angled to help control flare-ups. There is a steel burner every 6 inches with removable cast-iron radiants that are heated with natural gas.
This range has two standard ovens with heavy-gauge welded frame construction for stability. The stainless steel oven doors easily lift off for cleaning and maintenance. The interior of the ovens is coated with porcelain for easy cleaning. Each oven is 20 inches wide and uses 27,000 BTUs. There is one rack per oven, and the cavity is designed to evenly distribute heat throughout the oven. The standing pilot of the American Range AR-4RB gas range is ignited with a matchless push button.
- Heated by natural gas
- 1 steel burner every 6 in. with removable cast-iron radiants
- Heavy-duty cast iron top grates are angled to help control flare-ups
- Exterior body is made from stainless steel for durability
- 6-in.-deep stainless steel bullnose landing ledge
- 6-in. chrome legs are adjustable
- Heavy-duty welded frame construction
- 6-in. stainless steel stub back
- Knobs are heat-resistant for comfort and safety
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- 174,000 BTU, 51 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 40 in. D x 44 in. H
- cETLus listed
- Welded heavy-gauge frame construction for stability
- Stainless steel doors lift off easily for cleaning and maintenance
- Oven interior is porcelain-coated for easy cleaning
- 2 ovens are 20 in. W and use 27,000 BTUs each
- 1 rack per oven
- 150-500 degrees F thermostatic control
- Matchless, push-button ignition lights the oven's standing pilot
- Gas shut-off valve ensures safety
- Oven cavity is designed for even heat distribution
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 48", charbroiler, cast iron radiants & reversible top grates, manual controls, (2) 20" space saver ovens, (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides & 6" stub back, 6" chrome plated legs, 51.0 kW, 174,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR-4RB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Base||Space Saver Oven|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|