The American Range AR-4RB gas range comes with a top that has a steel burner every 6 inches that comes with removable cast-iron radiants above each one. Cast-iron top grates are heavy-duty and are angled to help control flare-ups. The exterior body is made of stainless steel for durability. A front bullnose landing ledge helps to keep food from falling on the floor. A 6-inch stub back is used instead of a high riser to keep food from splashing on the rear wall.
A matchless push-button ignition lights the standing pilot for the standard ovens. The temperature range for each oven is 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Each oven is 20 inches wide and is capable of putting out 27,000 BTUs. Thanks to a specially designed cavity, heat is evenly distributed throughout the oven. The porcelain interior is also easy to clean. Stainless steel oven doors are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance. The American Range AR-4RB gas range uses propane gas for heating and comes with a gas shut-off valve that ensures safety.
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- 1 steel burner every 6 in.
- Removable cast iron radiants sit above burners
- Flare-ups are controlled by the heavy-duty cast-iron top grates being angled
- Stainless steel exterior body is durable for commercial use
- 6-in.-deep stainless steel bullnose landing ledge keeps food from falling on the floor
- Heavy-duty welded frame construction keeps the unit stable
- 6-in. stainless steel stub back is used instead of a high riser
- High-temperature knobs are comfortable and durable
- 6-in. chrome steel legs are adjustable
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- 174,000 BTU, 51 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 40 in. D x 44 in. H
- cETLus listed
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction ensures stability
- Stainless steel doors on the ovens easily lift off for cleaning and maintenance
- Porcelain-coated interior is easy to clean
- Even heating is made possible by the specially designed cavity
- 2 ovens use 27,000 BTUs each
- Each oven cavity is 20-in. wide
- 1 rack per oven
- 150-500 degrees F temperature range
- Matchless, push-button ignition lights the standing pilot
- Gas shut-off valve ensures safety
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, LP gas, 48", charbroiler, cast iron radiants & reversible top grates, manual controls, (2) 20" space saver ovens, (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides & 6" stub back, 6" chrome plated legs, 51.0 kW, 174,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Range AR-4RB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Base||Space Saver Oven|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|