American Range's AR3RB natural gas range with a 36-inch wide radiant charbroiler can help put out your kitchen's dishes quickly. This heavy duty model has reversible cooking tracks with integral runners to direct grease into a trough. It has top-ported burners operating at 15,000 BTUs per hour. It has a stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser. It has a heavy-gauge welded frame construction, a porcelainized oven interior, and one chrome plated rack per oven. It also has a thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees.
- Reversible cooking tracks with integral runners to direct grease into a trough
- Top-ported burners operating at 15,000 BTUs per hr.
- Stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- 6-in. stainless steel heavy duty landing ledge
- Porcelainized oven interior keeps heat flowing
- 1 chrome plated rack per oven
- Thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- 12-in. x 12-in. sectioned cast iron top grates
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 13-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", charbroiler, cast iron radiants, cast iron reversible top grates, manual controls, 26-1/2" standard oven, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & 6" stub back, 6" chrome plated legs, 37.0 kW, 125,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR3RB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|