American Range's AR3RB natural gas range with a 36-inch wide radiant charbroiler can help put out your kitchen's dishes quickly. This heavy duty model has reversible cooking tracks with integral runners to direct grease into a trough. It has top-ported burners operating at 15,000 BTUs per hour. It has a stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser. It has a heavy-gauge welded frame construction, a porcelainized oven interior, and one chrome plated rack per oven. It also has a thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees.
- Reversible cooking tracks with integral runners to direct grease into a trough
- Top-ported burners operating at 15,000 BTUs per hr.
- Stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- 6-in. stainless steel heavy duty landing ledge
- Porcelainized oven interior keeps heat flowing
- 1 chrome plated rack per oven
- Thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- 12-in. x 12-in. sectioned cast iron top grates
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 13-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", char-broiler top, cast iron radiants, heavy duty cast iron reversible top grates, manual controls, standard oven with one rack, stainless steel front, sides and 6" stub back, 6" chrome plated legs, ETL, 125,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Range AR3RB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet