The American Range AR36G range has a 5⁄8-inch-thick griddle plate that heats more evenly than thinner plates. Every 12 inches, there is a steel burner that is controlled by manual valves. The standard oven in the base of the American Range AR36G range has a temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with thermostat controls. One chrome-plated rack is included, and the porcelain-enamel interior is resistant to corrosion and easy to clean. Durability is provided by the welded front oven frame and stainless steel door. With the pull-off design, the door is easy to remove and clean.
- 5⁄8-in.-thick griddle plate withstands repeated heating and cooling without warping
- Steel burners are placed every 12 in. to provide even heat
- Manual control valves for each burner
- Spatula-width grease trough sends liquids to the 3-in. grease drawer
- Stainless steel front, sides, riser, and high shelf resist rust, dents, and scratches
- Welded frame construction adds durability
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs elevate the unit off the floor
- 95,000 total BTU
- 28 kW
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 321⁄4 in. D x 56 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- Thermostat controls
- 1 chrome-plated rack
- Porcelain-enamel interior finish is simple to clean
- Welded front frame provides structural stability
- Stainless steel door has a pull-off design to simplify cleanup
- 100-percent gas safety shut off
- 35,000 BTU
- Interior dimensions: 261⁄2 in. W x 221⁄2 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
We cover some of the features of these units in the ovens and ranges buyers' guide.
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", griddle, 5/8" thick plate, manual controls, 26-1/2" oven, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 28.0 kW, 95,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR36G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|