American Range's AR36G-4B gas range with a 36-inch griddle can be an efficient tool to quickly cook and serve your restaurant's dishes. This heavy duty model has four burners that operate at 32,000 BTUs per hour each. A stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser make this commercial range rugged and easy to keep clean. It has a heavy-gauge welded frame construction, a porcelainized oven interior, and one chrome plated rack per oven. It also has a pull-off stainless steel door that can be easily cleaned.
- 36-in. griddle with 3/4-in. thick grill plate
- Includes 4 burners operating at 32,000 BTUs per hour
- Stainless steel build is rugged and easy to keep clean
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- 6-in. stainless steel heavy duty landing ledge for conveniently plating food
- Porcelainized oven interior distributes heat evenly and makes for easy cleaning
- 1 chrome plated rack per oven
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- 12-in. x 12-in. sectioned cast iron top grates
- Oven burner operates at 35,000 BTU per hour
- Oven thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 56-in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (1) 36" griddle with 5/8" thick grill plate, manual controls, (4) 32,000 BTU open burners, (2) 26-1/2" ovens with one rack each, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 75.0 kW, 258,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR36G4B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|