American Range's AR30-4B propane gas range has four burners that operate at 32,000 BTUs per hour each, and has a stainless steel exterior. It has a heavy-gauge welded frame construction and one chrome plated rack included in its oven. It also has thermostat controls with temperature ranges from 150 to 500 degrees.
- Includes 4 burners operating at 32,000 BTUs per hour each
- Stainless steel exterior
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- Porcelain enamel finish inside the oven's bottom, sides, back and door line
- 6-in. stainless steel heavy duty landing ledge
- 1 chrome plated oven rack
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- Polished glossy black knobs
- Thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, gas, 30", (4) 32,000 BTU open burners with spreader, standard oven, (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" adjustable chrome plated legs, 48.0 kW, 163,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR30-4B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|