American Range's AR30-30G natural gas range with a griddle can handle multiple items at once for a faster pace in your kitchen. This heavy duty model has a stainless steel exterior and bullnose landing ledge and work space. It has a thermostat control that ranges from 150 to 500 degrees, and operates at 32,000 BTUs per hour. A pull-off stainless steel door is easy to clean.
- Stainless steel exterior and bullnose landing ledge and work space
- Thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- Operates at 32,000 BTUs per hour
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- Porcelainized oven interior keeps heat flowing
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- Griddles have polished thick steel plate
- 3-in. wide grease drawer
- One steel burner every 12 inches at 20,000 BTU/hr.
- Non-clog pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Manual control valves for each burner
- Grease trough with landing ledge
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 30", (1) 30" griddle, standard oven with one rack, stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser, 6" chrome plated legs, ETL, 85,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Range AR30-30G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet