American Range's AR30-30G natural gas range with a griddle can handle multiple items at once for a faster pace in your kitchen. This heavy duty model has a stainless steel exterior and bullnose landing ledge and work space. It has a thermostat control that ranges from 150 to 500 degrees, and operates at 32,000 BTUs per hour. A pull-off stainless steel door is easy to clean.
- Stainless steel exterior and bullnose landing ledge and work space
- Thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- Operates at 32,000 BTUs per hour
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- Porcelainized oven interior keeps heat flowing
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- Griddles have polished thick steel plate
- 3-in. wide grease drawer
- One steel burner every 12 inches at 20,000 BTU/hr.
- Non-clog pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Manual control valves for each burner
- Grease trough with landing ledge
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 30", griddle, 5/8" thick plate, standard oven, (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" adjustable chrome plated legs, 25.0 kW, 85,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR30-30G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|