American Range's AR24G6B natural gas range with a griddle is a must have in your kitchen for having multiple dishes going at once. This heavy duty model has six burners that operate at 32,000 BTUs per hour, and has a stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser. It has a thermostat control that ranges from 150 to 500 degrees, and a porcelainized oven interior will keep the heat consistently flowing for more even cooking.
- Includes 6 burners operating at 32,000 BTUs per hour
- Stainless steel build
- Thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- Porcelainized oven interior keeps heat flowing
- 12-in. x 12-in. sectioned cast iron top grates
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- 6-in. stainless steel heavy duty landing ledge
- 1 chrome plated rack per oven
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- 24-in. griddle has polished thick steel plate
- 3-in. wide grease drawer
- One steel burner every 12 inches at 20,000 BTU/hr.
- Non-clog pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Manual control valves for each burner
- Grease trough with landing ledge
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 56-in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (1) 24" griddle with 5/8" thick grill plate, manual controls, (6) 32,000 BTU open burners, (2) 26-1/2" ovens with one rack each, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 88.0 kW, 302,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR24G6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|