The American Range AR12G-8B LP gas grill is completely constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to minor damage, as well as corrosion. The welded frame provides stability, while the frame of the oven supports the entire range. A 6-inch deep landing ledge acts as a place where chefs can set pans or plates to transfer food. A high riser at the rear of the unit prevents grease and other particles from getting on other surfaces. Chrome plated steel legs lift the entire unit 6 inches off the ground so you can easily clean beneath.
On the top of the range, there are eight lift-off, open burners that sit beneath 12-inch-by-12-inch cast iron grate tops. Stock pots, sauté pans, and more easily fit on these. On the left side of the range, there is a 12-inch-wide-by-12-inch-deep-by-5⁄8-inch-thick griddle where chefs can make burgers, fried eggs, bacon, and more. There is a 3-inch wide grease drawer under the griddle and a drip pan under the grates that collect drippings and food scraps, making it easy to clean. The American Range AR12G-8B LP grill is heated by propane gas.
- Heated by propane gas
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and resists minor damage
- Welded frame creates stability
- 6-in. landing ledge acts as a pan or plate rest and catches food spillage
- High riser at the back prevents grease and other messes from getting on other surfaces
- 6-in. chrome-plate steel legs lift the unit off the ground
- 12 in. W x 21 in. D x 5⁄8 in. H griddle on the left side is made of thick steel
- 12 in. x 12 in. cast iron top grates
- 3-in.-wide grease drawer under the griddle
- 8 lift-off, open burners
- One standing pilot for each burner has instant ignition
- Each burner has a manual control valve
- Drip pan is removable for easy cleaning
- Polished black knobs control the burners
- 346,000 BTU, 101 kW, 6-ft. cord with a 3 prong plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 56 in. H
- ETL Sanitation listed
- Stainless steel doors on the ovens are durable
- Oven pilot has a safety shut off
- Push-button ignition lights the standing pilot
- Oven interior is made of porcelain
- 1 chrome rack for each oven
- 150-500 degrees F temperature range
- Oven Dimensions: 261⁄2 in. W x 221⁄2 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (1) 12" griddle with 5/8" thick grill plate, manual controls, (8) 32,000 BTU open burners, (2) 26-1/2" ovens with one rack each, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 101.0 kW, 346,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR12G-8B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|