American Range's AR12G6B natural gas range with a griddle can help get your restaurant's dishes out to your customers hot, fresh and quick. This heavy duty model has six burners that operate at 32,000 BTUs per hour, and has a stainless steel front, sides, high shelf and riser. With 12-inch x 12-inch sectioned cast iron top grates, it also has a pull-off stainless steel door that can be easily cleaned.
- Includes 6 burners operating at 32,000 BTUs per hour
- Stainless steel build
- 12-in. x 12-in. sectioned cast iron top grates
- Pull-off stainless door can be easily cleaned
- Heavy-gauge welded frame construction
- 6-in. stainless steel heavy duty landing ledge
- Porcelainized oven interior makes for even heating and easy cleaning
- 1 chrome plated rack per oven
- 100 percent safety gas shut-off valve
- Thermostat control from 150 to 500 degrees F
- 6-in. chrome-plated steel legs
- Matchless push button ignition lights standing pilot
- 12-in. griddle has polished thick steel plate
- 3-in. wide grease drawer
- One steel burner every 12 inches at 20,000 BTU/hr.
- Non-clog pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Manual control valves for each burner
- Grease trough with landing ledge
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 32-1/4 in. D x 56-in. H
- NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Restaurant Range, NG gas, 48", (6) 32,000 BTU open burners, (1) 12" griddle, 5/8" thick plate, manual controls, (2) 20" space saver ovens, (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides & high shelf, 6" chrome plated legs, 77.0 kW, 266,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AR12G6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|