The stainless steel construction of this American Range AMSQ-48 LP mesquite broiler is durable and resistant to damage. The cast iron grates create broiler marks on food to offer an appealing presentation. There is a large chute located on the front of the boiler to promote easy loading and moving of wood and charcoal. The American Range AMSQ-48 LP mesquite broiler features a heavy-duty fire box to keep the heat at high temperatures. This unit operates with any type of charcoal or wood. Requires either adjustable legs or long or short equipment stands to operate.
- Heavy duty cast iron grates create broiler markings
- Durable stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is heavy duty
- Large door with handle facilitates easy loading and moving wood and charcoal
- Heavy duty fire box is lined with fire bricks to keep high heat and protect interior from burn out
- Broiler uses any type of wood or charcoal
- Adjustable gas valve and standing pilot create instant ignition
- Requires adjustable legs or long or short equipment stands that are sold separately
- 30,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 271⁄8 in. D x 18 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Mesquite Broiler, 48" wide, 6" x 24" cast-iron removable grates, front door & load chute, stainless steel exterior finish, gas log starter, ETL, 30,000 BTU, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AMSQ-48 LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet