The American Range AF75 fryer is ideal for making fried chicken, french fries, and more. To lengthen oil life, this unit has a cold zone where debris rests without burning. Its front-slanting bottom quickly drains oil when it is replaced or filtered. Most of the unit is made of stainless steel, adding durability and corrosion resistance; its TIG-welded tank provides extra strength. Product can be put in two nickel-plated baskets and set on a removable hanger when not in use. The American Range AF75 fryer has a safety shut-off system that turns the unit off when the high-limit temperature is reached.
- Can hold 65-80 lbs.
- Constructed of strong stainless steel
- Front-slanting bottom quickly drains oil
- Cold zone collects food debris and prevents it from burning
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Strong TIG-welded tank
- Removable hanger holds 2 baskets
- Plastic handle on the baskets provides a secure grip
- Millivolt control system does not require electrical hookup
- Safety shut-off system turns the gas off when the high-limit temperature is met
- Mesh, nickel-plated crumb screen collects food debris
- 6-in. adjustable legs facilitate cleaning under the unit
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- Heated by LP gas
- 160,000 BTU
- Cooking area: 18 in. x 18 in.
- Overall dimensions: 191⁄2 in. W x 341⁄2 in. D x 461⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
Get more information on fryers from our commercial fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, LP gas, full size, 65-80 lb. fat capacity, (2) baskets, thermostat control, millivolt pilot system, stainless construction, 6" chrome plated adjustable legs, 47.0 kW, 160,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AF75 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||160,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||80 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|