American Range's 36-inch natural gas charbroiler furnishes that desirable charred taste so many customers are looking for. This 36-inch radiant countertop model will easily blend in with any kitchen set-up, providing a streamlined workspace. Placement of burners every 6 inches ensures consistent heating, allowing for locked-in charbroiled taste for beef, poultry, and fish.
- Full width grease pan adds convenience when cleaning and allows for the removal of excess grease
- Removable, angled radiants reduce flare-ups
- 6 individually-controlled, stainless steel straight burners put out a total of 90,000 BTUs
- Low maintenance stainless steel outer construction
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 30-in. D x 10-in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL Sanitation Listed
Radiant Broiler, natural gas, countertop, 36"W, (6) 16,000 BTU burners, reversible & removable cast iron grates, cast iron angled radiants, manual controls, full width drip tray, pressure regulator, stainless steel burners, front, sides & landing ledge, adjustable feet, 96,000 BTU, cETLus, ISO 9001, Made in North America
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AERB-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|