The American Range AERB-24 NG counter charbroiler has a durable stainless steel construction, resisting corrosion and facilitating cleaning. There are four stainless steel burners placed every 6 inches to ensure product is evenly cooked. Each burner is individually controlled and has a manual gas control valve to allow for use of select burners and optimum control over the unit. Since the cast top grates are angled, flare ups are prevented.
The double layered steel chassis is fully insulated to maintain a consistent temperature that provides uniform product. With the heavy-duty radiants, heating is even to ensure product is cooked thoroughly; the radiants remove individually to make clean up easy. Grease runoff is collected with the grease runner and directed to the trough on the American Range AERB-24 NG counter charbroiler’s front, making cleanup simple.
- 4 stainless steel, individually controlled burners are placed every 6 in. for even cooking results
- Each burner has a manual gas control valve for optimal control and use of select burners
- Radiants are heavy-duty to provide even, quality heating
- Radiants remove individually to make them easy to clean
- Cast top grates control flare up with angled design
- Durable stainless steel construction on the exterior resists corrosion and facilitates cleaning
- Steel chassis is double layered and fully insulated for durability
- Grease runoff is directed to a front trough with grease runners, making cleanup simple
- 60,000 BTU, 17 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 30 in. D x 10 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Radiant Broiler, natural gas, countertop, 24"W, (4) 16,000 BTU burners,reversible & removable cast iron grates, cast iron angled radiants, manual controls, full width drip tray, pressure regulator, stainless steel burners, front, sides & landing ledge, adjustable feet, 64,000 BTU, cETLus, ISO 9001, Made in North America
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range AERB-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|