The American Range ACCG-24 gas griddle has a compact design that is perfect for countertop applications in small spaces. The griddle is powered by propane and has a 3⁄4-inch thick steel griddle plate. It is heated by two H-shaped, cast iron burners that are placed every 12 inches, providing even heating. Each burner has instant ignition with the stainless steel pilots. Constructed of stainless steel, the American Range ACCG-24 gas griddle has an exterior that is easy to clean and durable. There is a 3-inch wide grease trough and a grease can, making it easy to clean after cooking.
- Powered by propane
- 3⁄4-in.-thick, smooth polished steel griddle plate
- (2) H-shaped cast iron burners are placed every 12 in. for even heating
- Each burner has stainless steel pilots to offer instant ignition
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel to make cleaning simple and provide durability
- 3-in. stainless steel grease trough and grease can help with cleanup
- Compact design saves space on countertops
- 40,000 BTU, 10 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 24 in. D x 101⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Concession Griddle, LP gas, 24" wide, countertop, 3/4" thick steel smooth polished steel griddle plate, (2) "H" shaped burners, manual controls, pilot, stainless steel grease trough with grease can, exterior, 10.0 kW, 40,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Range ACCG24LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||20000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||24|