The Taylor 5989N thermometer is an economical general purpose thermometer for performing all sorts of daily kitchen tasks. Its 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range make it appropriate for a variety of tasks from verifying the doneness of proteins to checking that food is being held at safe temperatures in a warmer or food table. The unit's 1-inch dial allows displays the temperatures clearly, and a red dial makes it easy for operators to get an accurate reading.
The included sleeve with a clip makes the Taylor 5989N thermometer easy to tote around in the pocket, and the plastic dial lens is shatterproof so it's safe to have in an area with open food. The storage sleeve also features a built-in recalibration wrench so users can take advantage of the dial thermometer's Safe-T-Set recalibration feature that ensures the thermometer can be kept accurate over its lifetime.
- Easy-to-read 1-in. dial
- 0 to 220 degrees F temperature range makes the thermometer appropriate for a number of applications
- Red pointer allows users to quickly read temperature
- Shatterproof plastic lens makes the thermometer safe to use in the kitchen
- Safe-T-Set™ recalibration feature makes the thermometer easy to recalibrate
- Storage sleeve includes a built-in recalibration wrench and a clip so thermometer can be carried in the pocket
Pocket Thermometer, 0 to 220º F temperature capacity, 1" standard grade, 5" stem, high-visibility dial, 1 point calibration, blister carded, shatterproof plastic lens, shock protection, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Taylor 5989N Specifications