Designed to verify that commercial dishwashers are washing with the correct water temperatures, the Taylor 214621J measures temperatures across a 0 - 220 degree Fahrenheit range. It will register the highest temperature it reaches during a cycle so operators can be assured that the correct temperatures for washing or sanitizing wares are being reached. The tube contains mercury that expands as it is heated to provide an accurate temperature reading. That tube is protected by a highly-durable, heat-resistant MINLON casing. A plastic storage tube is also included to keep the Taylor 214621J protected while it is stored.
- Dishwasher test thermometer
- Measures temperatures in the 0 - 220 degrees F range
- Registers the maximum temperature reached
- Measures temperatures using mercury
- Thermometer tube is encased in high-temperature, high-durability MINLON® plastic
- Includes protective plastic storage tube
Dishwasher Thermometer, 0 to 220º F temperature capacity, Minlon plastic armor case non-refillable mercury filled, maximum registering glass tube, Permark pigment scale, individually packaged
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Taylor 214621J Specifications