The Krowne KR18-36DP-10 has a 15-inch-deep ice bin capable of holding up to 138 pounds of ice. Ideal for underbar installation, this model is mounted on 15⁄8-inch tubular legs. It has a total height of 361⁄2 inches and a 7-inch backsplash to help contain splashes. Three removable bottle wells mounted on each side of the ice bin will keep six bottles of your most popular syrups or flavors chilled and easily accessible.
The Krowne KR18-36DP-10 includes a cold plate sealed into the bottom of the unit. This cold plate, which is constructed from cast aluminum, includes 10 circuits meant for use with post-mix soda. The left side of the backsplash includes a tubing access cutout that measures 3⁄4-inches by 31⁄2 inches, and the unit also comes with the 4-in. male-threaded tailpipe necessary for installation and requires a 1⁄2-in. IPS drain connection.
- Underbar ice bin
- Capacity for 138 lbs. of ice
- 3 removable bottle wells on each side (6 total)
- Comes standard with 7-in. backsplash
- 15-in. deep ice bin insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Mounted on 15⁄8-in. tubular legs
- Constructed from stainless steel with a galvanized steel back and bottom
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 19 in. D x 361⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
- Cast aluminum construction
- Sealed into bottom of unit
- 10 circuits for use with post-mix liquid
- 3⁄4-in. x 31⁄2-in. cutout located on left side of backsplash for tubing access
- Requires 1⁄2-in. IPS drain connection
- 1⁄2-in. x 4-in. male-threaded tailpipe included
Royal 1800 Series - Ice Bin, 36" x19" OA, 7" Back Splash, 15" Deep Bin, 10 - Circuit Cold Plate w/Soda Line Access, 1/2" Drain, 138 -lb. Capacity, Bottle Racks, Stainless Top, Front, Sides And Legs
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne KR18-36DP-10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet