The Krowne KR18-1C is an underbar hand sink with a built-in, splash-mounted faucet. Stainless steel construction makes this sink durable and, along with its coved corners and front apron, makes it easy to keep clean. The sink includes a 1-inch drain and an overflow pipe to ensure your bar remains dry if you have to step away from running water.
- 1-compartment bar sink
- Sink bowl, front apron, backsplash, and sides made of 20-gauge stainless steel
- Back and bottom are made of 20-gauge galvanized steel
- 16-gauge, 15⁄8 in. tubular stainless steel legs
- Plastic bullet feet prevent damage to floorsFaucet is splash-mounted on 4-in. centers
- 1⁄2-in. IPS water inlets
- 11⁄2-in. IPS drain connection
- 1-in. drain located in rear left corner and includes an overflow pipe
- Sink Dimensions: 10 in. W x 14 in. D x 7 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 19 in. D x 36 1⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Royal 1800 Series Underbar Hand Sink, freestanding, 12"W x 19"D, 6-1/2"H backsplash, 10" wide x 14" front-to-back x 7" deep sink bowl, splash mount Royal Series faucet with swing spout (low lead compliant), stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne KR18-1C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Includes Standard Faucet|
|Specialty Options||Low Lead Compliant|
|Bowl Width (in)||10|
|Bowl Length (in)||14|
|Overall Length (in)||12|
|Bowl Depth (in)||7|