The Krowne 21-GSB1 glass storage cabinet is made of stainless steel, which resists corrosion and dents. To reinforce the unit, braces are welded on the vertical and horizontal edges. Stability is provided by galvanized steel legs and adjustable bullet feet, and a drainboard at the top drains liquid off glasses. The Krowne 21-GSB1 glass storage cabinet accepts three 20-inch by 20-inch glass racks in its open cabinet (racks sold separately).
- Stainless steel resists stains and scratches
- Welded braces are spaced every 6 in. on vertical and horizontal edges
- Stainless steel over galvanized steel front apron
- Galvanized steel legs have plastic bullet feet that stabilize the unit on uneven floors
- 1-in. IPS drain
- Drainboard top enables water to run off glasses
- Open front cabinet base has slides that accommodate (3) 20-in. x 20-in. glass racks
- 41⁄2-in.-tall backsplash confines messes
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 26 in. D x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Standard 2100 Series Underbar Glass Rack Storage Unit, drainboard top, 24"W x 26"D, open front cabinet base with rack slides for (3) 20" x 20" glass racks, 4-1/2"H backsplash, embossed top includes 1" drain, stainless steel construction, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 21-GSB1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Total Width (in)||24|
|Product Type||Bar Supplies|