This Krowne 21-D48L-7 ice bin and drain board unit can help streamline your bar operations by giving staff a place to both dry clean wares and fill glasses with ice for drinks. The bottom of the ice bin is fitted with a cold plate that includes seven circuits for cooling carbonating drinks on the way to your bar soda gun, which is not included with this unit.
Durable construction makes the Krowne 21-D48L-7 a long-lasting choice. 20-gauge stainless steel is used to build the drainboard, ice bin interior, and the units back and bottom. A backsplash that protects the wall behind the unit from splashing water is built with 22-gauge stainless steel. The front of the unit is protected with a galvanized steel apron that has been clad with stainless steel.
- Drainboard, back, bottom, and ice bin interior are built with 20-gauge stainless steel
- Backsplash is built with 22-gauge stainless
- Front plate is built with 20-gauge galvanized steel and finished with 22-gauge stainless steel
- Cold plate with 7-circuits is sealed to bottom of ice bin
- 15⁄8-in. galvanized steel legs with grey plastic bullet feet
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 25 in. W x 34 in. H
- NSF Certified
Standard 2100 Series - Ice Bin/Drainboard Station, 48" x 21" OA, 5" Back Splash, 24" W x 12" Deep, 80 -lb. Ice Bin/Left, 7 Circuit CP, Bottle Racks, 1/2" Drain, 24" Drainboard/Right, 1" Drain, Stainless Top & Front
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 21-D48L-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Cocktail Units & Ice Bins|
|Chest Depth (in)||12|
|Total Width (in)||48|
|Type||Ice Bin/Drainboard Station|