The Krowne 18-GSB1 underbar glass storage cabinet is ideal for back bars since wet glasses can sit on the drainboard and dry glasses can be stored on the 20-inch-by-20-inch racks. The open front enables staff to place and remove glasses quickly, and the 31⁄2-inch-tall backsplash prevents liquids from reaching other surfaces. Since most of the unit is constructed of stainless steel, it is heavy duty and resistant to scratches and dents. The Krowne 18-GSB1 underbar glass storage cabinet is stabilized by tubular legs and plastic bullet feet.
- Top drainboard is reinforced by welded braces every 6 in.
- Open front base helps staff grab glasses quickly
- Backsplash and sides are constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Durability galvanized steel back and bottom
- Rack slides hold (3) 20 in. x 20 in. glass racks for storing glasses
- 31⁄2-in. high backsplash keeps walls clean
- Stabilized by 11⁄2-in. tubular legs and plastic bullet feet
- 1-in. IPS drain
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified
Standard 1800 Series, Underbar Glass Rack Storage Unit, drainboard top, 24"W x 23-1/2"D, open front cabinet base with rack slides for (3) 20" x 20" glass racks, 3-1/2"H backsplash, embossed top includes 1" drain, stainless steel construction, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 18-GSB1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Bar Supplies|