The Krowne 18-36DP-7 ice bin can be easily placed into your behind-the-bar or kitchen footprints, and comes mounted on 15⁄8-inch tubular legs to provide a comfortable working height of 30 inches. The 15-inch-deep ice bin has a capacity for up to 138 pounds of ice and is insulated to make sure your ice stays frozen. Three removable bottle wells are mounted on each side of the ice bin to keep six of your most popular syrups or flavors easily accessible for bartenders and servers and chilled for customer satisfaction.
The Krowne 18-36DP-7 jockey box also includes a cold plate that has been sealed into the bottom of the unit. This cold plate, designed to be used with post-mix liquids, includes seven circuits with 5⁄16-inch OD tubing and a 1⁄2-inch IPS drain. This model also comes standard with galvanized steel and stainless steel construction, including a 4-inch stainless steel backsplash.
- Underbar ice bin
- Insulated bin is 15-in. deep
- Capacity for up to 138 lbs. of ice
- 6 removable bottle wells
- 4-in. stainless steel backsplash
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs provide a 30-in. working height
- Constructed with galvanized steel and stainless steel
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 181⁄2 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF Certified
Post-Mix Cold Plate
- Built-in to bottom of the ice bin
- 7 circuits with 5⁄16-in. OD tubing
- Plumbing: 1⁄2-in. IPS drain connection
- 4-in. tailpiece included
Standard 1800 Series - Ice Bin, 36" x 18 - 1/2" OA, 15" Deep Insulated Chest, 4" Splash, 138-lbs. Ice Capacity, 7 - Circuit Cold Plate - 1/2" Drain, (2) 3 - Pack Removable Bottle Racks, Stainless Top & Front
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne 18-36DP-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Cocktail Unit & Ice Bins|
|Chest Depth (in)||15|
|Total Width (in)||36|