This Krowne 18-36-7 ice bin can hold as many as 115 pound of ice, keeping it on hand for preparing drinks or keeping bottled drinks chilled. Included with the unit are two removable bottle racks that each hold three bottles. Mounted to the bottom of the bin is a seven-circuit cold plate that keeps carbonated drinks chilled as they make their way to your bar soda gun, which is not included with this equipment.
This ice bin is mounted on heavy-duty, 16-gauge galvanized steel legs that lend stability to the unit. The ice bin interior is made of 20-gauge stainless steel, while the front apron is built with 20-gauge galvanized steel and finished with 22-gauge stainless steel. The back and bottom of the Krowne 18-36-7 ice bin are each built with 20-gauge stainless steel.
- 115-lb. ice capacity
- Interior is built with durable 20-gauge stainless steel
- Cast aluminum cold plate with 7 mixing circuits is sealed to ice bin bottom to keep soda cool in transit to soda guns
- Front protecting apron is made with 20-gauge galvanized steel finished with 22-gauge stainless steel
- Backsplash made of 22-gauge stainless steel protects walls from splashing
- Back and bottom are made of 20-gauge galvanized steel
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs made from heavy-duty 16-gauge galvanized steel
- Includes 2 removable 3-bottle racks
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. L x 18.5 in W x 33 in. H
Standard 1800 Series - Ice Bin, 36" x 18 - 1/2" OA, 12" Deep, Insulated Chest, 4" Splash, 115-lbs. Ice Capacity, 7 - Circuit Cold Plate - 1/2" Drain, (2) 3 - Pack Removable Bottle Racks, Stainless Top & Front
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne 18-36-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Cocktail Unit & Ice Bins|
|Chest Depth (in)||12|
|Total Width (in)||36|