The Krowne 18-33 three compartment sink has three bowls measuring 10 inches by 14 inches by 10 inches. Each one is constructed of stainless steel and has 11⁄2-inch radius corners that clean quickly. This unit includes a 4-inch, on-center faucet that is mounted in the backsplash and swings to reach every bowl. A steel front apron hides unsightly hardware. The sides and backsplash are constructed of stainless steel, while the back and bottom are made of galvanized steel. The Krowne 18-33 three compartment sink comes with tubular legs and plastic bullet feet that provide stability.
- 3 heavy-duty stainless steel sink bowls
- Bowl measurements: 10 in. x 14 in. x 10 in.
- 11⁄2-in. radius corners have no crevices or cracks
- 1-in. stainless steel drain in the left rear corner
- 71⁄2-in. standpipe
- Front apron covers unsightly hardware
- Stainless steel sides and backsplash resist corrosion
- Back and bottom are made of durable galvanized steel
- Plastic bullet feet stabilize the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs
- 4-in. center wall-mount faucet swings to reach all the bowls
- Low lead compliant
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 181⁄2 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified
Not sure what kind of sink unit you need? We talk about the different kinds in our sinks buyers' guide.
Standard 1800 Series, Underbar Sink Unit, three compartment, 36"W x 18-1/2"D, 3-1/2"H backsplash, 10" wide x 14" front-to-back x 10" deep compartments, 4" O.C. splash mount faucet with swing spout (low lead compliant), apron on front & sides, includes removable (3) overflow standpipes, stainless steel construction, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 18-33 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet