The Krowne 18-30-7 ice bin has a capacity for 97 pounds of ice, helping you to keep plenty of ice on hand at the bar to prepare frozen and mixed drinks for your customers. This bin comes equipped with two removable bottle racks that keep three bottles each chilled and handy for your bartenders. A cold plate sealed to the bottom of this ice bin chills carbonated drinks on the way to your soda gun, which is sold separately.
This ice bin is built of durable materials for a long service life. The interior of the ice bin is built with corrosion-resistant 20-gauge stainless steel. A front apron that protects the equipment from passing traffic is built with 20-gauge galvanized steel and finished with 22-gauge stainless steel. The Krowne 18-30-7 ice bin is mounted on heavy-duty 16-gauge galvanized steel legs for stability.
- 97-lb. ice capacity
- Bin interior is constructed from rugged 20-gauge stainless steel
- 7-circuit cast aluminum cold plate is sealed to bottom of ice bin and connect with bump and swedge fittings
- Front apron is made with 22-gauge stainless steel over 20-gauge galvanized steel
- 22-gauge stainless steel backsplash keeps surrounding areas clean and dry
- Back and bottom are built with 20-gauge galvanized steel
- Tubular 15⁄8-in. galvanized steel legs are equipped with adjustable gray plastic feet
- Includes 2 bottle racks, each of which holds 3 bottles
- Connects to drain with 1-in. IPS threads
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. L x 181⁄2 in. W x 291⁄2 in. H (height is adjustable up to 301⁄2 in. with bullet feet
- NSF Certified
Standard 1800 Series - Ice Bin, 30" x 18 - 1/2" OA, 4" Back Splash, 12" Deep, Insulated Chest, 97-lbs. Ice Capacity, 7 - Circuit Cold Plate - 1/2" Drain, (2) 3 - Pack Removable Bottle Racks, Stainless Top & Front
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 18-30-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Cocktail Unit & Ice Bins|
|Chest Depth (in)||12|
|Total Width (in)||30|