The Norlake NLUF48A undercounter freezer easily fits in small spaces since it is front breathing. The self-contained refrigeration system has all the components built together for easy servicing. A forced-air system evenly distributes air throughout the cabinet so all products are evenly cooled. The stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air. Curved handles on the two self-closing doors make opening them easier. A capillary tube controls the flow of R-404A refrigerant so temperatures are held between -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. The Norlake NLUF48A undercounter freezer has two vinyl-coated shelves that hold products.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior are durable and easy to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation in the cabinet and doors retains cold air
- Curved handle with recessed pocket makes opening the door easier
- 2 vinyl-coated shelves hold products
- 6-in. casters make moving the unit easier
- Front-breathing equipment easily fits into tight spaces with little to no clearance
- Self-contained refrigeration system has all components built together for easy servicing
- Forced-air system pushes air evenly throughout the cabinet so all products are cooled evenly
- R-404A refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube
- Products are held within a -5-0 degrees F temperature range
- Automatic defrost system ensures the equipment runs properly
- Doors are self-closing to help keep cold air inside
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 30 in. D x 36 in. H
- cULus and UL-Sanitation listed
AdvantEDGE™ Undercounter Freezer, 48-1/4" W, (2) self-closing doors, auto defrost, magnetic gaskets, (2) epoxy coated shelves, temperature range -5° to 0° F, stainless steel interior, top, front & ends, 6" casters, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1, 7.5 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, ETL Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake NLUF48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||39 - 49 in|