The Norlake NLSMP72-30A AdvantEDGE™ mega top prep table holds 30 sixth-size pans in its refrigerated rail section. Adapter bars come with the unit, so operators can remove the sixth-size pans that are included and use a different configuration of pan sizes. The bars lock to keep the pans in place. The ingredients in these pans stay between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, and are conveniently located for sandwich and salad prep on the 91⁄2-inch cutting board.
In its storage base, the Norlake NLSMP72-30A prep table has three shelves that accommodate additional ingredients, which are held between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Both the interior and exterior are made of stainless steel, which resists corrosion and provides strength to support high-volume use. The doors have a self-closing design and use magnetic gaskets to seal in cold air.
- Includes 30 sixth-size pans for the rail section
- Locking adapter bars run front to back and side to side, accommodating different pan sizes and holding them in place
- Reversible, 91⁄2-in. cutting board provides a place for prepping and assembling sandwiches
- 20.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 shelves in the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist rusting, bending, and denting
- 3 self-closing doors have magnetic gaskets that seal in cold air
- Air-cooled condensing unit has an easy-to-remove filter that facilitates cleaning
- Automatic defrost system removes buildup from the evaporator
- Refrigerated rail temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Base storage temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Capillary tube system meters the refrigerant
- ETL-Sanitation, cUL, and UL listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 68 in. W x 23 in. D x 203⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 367⁄8 in. D x 445⁄8 in. H
- 3.2 A, 3⁄8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
You can read up on prep table features in this prep tables buying guide.
AdvantEDGE™ Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Prep Unit, three section, 72" W, accommodates (30) 1/6 pans included, front-breathing refrigeration system design allows zero-clearance installation on both sides & back, removable condenser filter screen for easy condenser coil cleaning, (3) hinged doors, (3) shelves, insulated lid, 9-1/2 reversible cutting board, 20.4 cubic feet refrigerated base, stainless steel interior & exterior, rear mounted refrigeration, 6" casters, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made In USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake NLSMP72-30A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||69 - 85|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|