The Norlake NLF72-S three-section freezer operates between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit with a bottom-mount refrigeration system. Due to the system’s location, it runs in the coolest area of the establishment. Adjusting the temperature is easy with the microprocessor control, which has an easy-to-read digital display. R404 refrigerant is controlled by the capillary tube system, and condensate is collected and automatically evaporated by the vaporizer.
Durable to support use in high-volume operations, the Norlake NLF72-S reach-in freezer has a stainless steel interior liner is strong. The front, side, and doors are made of stainless steel to resist scratches, dents, and rust. Foamed-in-place insulation keeps cold air in the unit while creating additional cabinet strength. Opening the doors is simple since they have curved handles with recessed pockets. Perimeter door heater wires minimize condensation buildup, while magnetic gaskets seal cold air in the freezer. Key locks protect the stored items from tampering and theft.
- 12 vinyl-coated shelves
- Interior light brightens the cabinet to enhance visibility
- Stainless steel interior liner is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and doors resist rusting and scratching
- Galvanized steel exterior top, back, and bottom add strength
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structural strength
- Mobile with (6) 4-in. casters
- 12 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Interior dimensions: 741⁄4 in. W x 27 in. D x 61 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 78 in. W x 33 in. D x 833⁄4 in. H
- cUL, UL, and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -5 to 0 degrees F
- Adjust the temperature with the microprocessor control system
- Digital temperature display
- R404A refrigerant is controlled by the capillary tube system
- Runs in the coolest area of the kitchen
- Aluminum fin evaporator is mounted in the top
- Collected condensate is automatically evaporated by a vaporizer
Durable Door Construction
- Perimeter door frame heater wires reduce condensation buildup
- Curved handles are comfortable to grip with recessed pockets
- Heavy-duty pivot hinges
- Self-adjusting magnetic gaskets seal cold air in the cabinet
- Key locks protect product against theft
Read more about reach-in units in the three-section freezers buyers' guide.
AdvantEDGE™ Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 78" W, 72.0 cu. ft., bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration system, (3) solid hinged full-height doors (key locking), (12) vinyl coated shelves, electronic controls, auto defrost, magnetic gaskets, interior light, stainless steel interior and exterior, 4" casters, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-20P, UL, cUL, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake NLF72-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||58-73 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|