The Norlake NLF23-S reach-in freezer has an exterior made from stainless and galvanized steel for heavy duty use and resistance to corrosion. All of the cabinet and door are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to retain cold air and provide structure. A curved handle with recessed pocket on the door makes opening it easier. Heat wires around the door frame prevent condensation from forming. Four vinyl-coated shelves hold products and resist corrosion.
The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the cabinet, slightly lifting the lowest shelf so you can easily reach products on the bottom. Servicing the Norlake NLF23-S reach-in freezer is easier since the refrigeration system is easier to access. Temperatures can be adjusted at the control panel and are digitally displayed for easy monitoring. An air over wick collects and automatically evaporates condensation to keep the system dry and working properly. R-404A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures within a range from -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Exterior front, sides, and doors are made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Exterior top, bottom, and back are made from galvanized steel for heavy duty use and durability
- Cabinet and door are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane that retains cold air and provides structure
- Key locks deter unwanted access to products
- Curved handle with recessed pocket makes opening the door easier
- 4-in.-dia. casters make moving the freezer easier
- 4 vinyl-coated shelves resist corrosion and hold products
- Heater wires around the door frame prevent condensation
- Interior light is activated by a switch on the door to make seeing in the cabinet easier
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, 3⁄5 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 33 in. D x 833⁄4 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Temperatures can be adjusted at the control panel and are digitally displayed for easy monitoring
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system slightly lifts the lowest shelf so you can easily reach items held there
- Condensation is collected and evaporated automatically by an air-over-wick condensate elimination system
- R-404A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- -5-0 degrees F temperature range
AdvantEDGE™ Reach-In Freezer, One-Section, 23.0 cu. ft., bottom mount compressor, auto defrost, magnetic gaskets, (4) vinyl coated shelves, interior light, stainless steel interior and exterior, hinged full door, electronic controls, key locks, 4" casters, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, ETL Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Norlake NLF23-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|