The Norake NLBC65 AdvantEDGE™ bottle cooler has a temperature range of 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. R-134A refrigerant maintains these cool temperatures. A forced-air system cools drinks from the top down so when you go to grab drinks, they are chilled. The entire cabinet is insulated with polyurethane that has been foamed in place to provide stability to the cabinet.
The black vinyl-coated exterior resists wear and tear, while the galvanized and stainless interior are durable and easy to clean. The sliding lids are made of stainless steel for heavy use and come with plastic breaker strips around the lining to prevent condensation from forming. The Norake NLBC65 AdvantEDGE bottle cooler can hold (1,191) 12-ounce cans or (539) 12-ounce bottles.
- Holds (1,191) 12-oz. cans or (539) 12-oz. bottles
- Easily organize drinks with the 4 dividers that are adjustable
- Durable interior is constructed of stainless and galvanized steel
- Cold air stays in the cabinet since it is insulated with polyurethane
- Wear- and tear-resistant exterior is black vinyl-coated steel
- Stainless steel countertop is easy to clean
- Drinks will not easily slide off thanks to the integrated glass rail
- Stainless steel sliding lids make accessing drinks easy
- Condensation is kept from forming thanks to the plastic breaker strips around the openings
- Quickly serve drinks since the unit comes with a built-in bottle opener
- Prevent messes leading to injuries with the cap collector
- Temperatures stay cold thanks to R-134A refrigerant
- Drinks are cooled from the top down with the forced air system
- Automatic defrost system and condensate evaporator
- 34-38 degree F temperature range
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.1 A, 3⁄8 HP, cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 641⁄2 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
AdvantEDGE™ Bottle Cooler, 20.8 cubic feet, removable cap catcher with bottle opener, holds (539) 12-oz bottles, stainless steel top and sliding covers, black vinyl coated front, sides and back, 33.5" H x 64.5" W x 26.5" D, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1, ETL Safety & Sanitation listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Norlake NLBC65 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Number of Dividers||4|