The Norlake NLBC50 AdvantEDGE™ bottle cooler can hold (857) 12-ounce cans or (377) 12-ounce bottles. Three dividers help separate various types of drinks. The galvanized and stainless steel interior resist minor damage and are easy to clean. A built-in bottle opener helps bartenders provide quick service to customers, while the built-in cap catcher helps prevent messes that could lead to injury. Plastic breaker strips around the sliding lids help prevent condensation from forming.
An integrated glass rail on the top prevents drinks from falling off, while the black vinyl-coated exterior resists wear and tear. Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air and provide structure to the cabinet. Forced air system is used to chill drinks from the top down so you can grab a drink from the top and it will already be cold. The Norlake NLBC50 AdvantEDGE bottle cooler uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool.
- Holds (857) 12-oz. cans or (377) 12-oz. bottles
- Black, vinyl-coated-steel exterior is resistant to wear and tear
- Stainless steel top and sliding lids are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Galvanized and stainless steel interior is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Bottle opener makes serving drinks quick
- Cap catcher collects and holds bottle lids
- Integrated glass rail on the rear top prevents drinks from sliding off
- Sliding lids come with locks to prevent unauthorized access
- 3 adjustable dividers are included so you can organize drinks
- Plastic breaker strips around the door openings prevent condensation formation
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Forced-air system cools the drinks on top first
- Automatic defrost system and condensate evaporator
- 34-38 degree F temperature range
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.1 A, 3⁄8 HP, cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 50 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
AdvantEDGE™ Bottle Cooler, 16.5 cubic feet, removable cap catcher with bottle opener, holds (377) 12-oz bottles, stainless steel top and sliding covers, black vinyl coated front, sides and back, 33.5"H x 50"W x 26.5"D, 1/4 hp, 115v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake NLBC50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Number of Dividers||3|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|