The Norlake KODF810-C Kold Locker™ outdoor walk-in freezer operates at temperatures below -10 degrees Fahrenheit. The Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system is ceiling mounted, so it is not accessible to unauthorized personnel and less at risk of tampering. It has an automatic defrost feature with a time clock. This refrigeration system is simple to install since it is factory assembled and tested. It does not require field-piping or component installation.
The coated steel interior and exterior are heavy duty, along with the smooth aluminum floor. The unit is made to accommodate 800 pounds per square foot. Panels in this unit are 4 inches thick and foamed in place to add structure and retain cold air. Insulation wraps around the metal panel seams to add extra strength. These panels are designed to lock together tightly to create an airtight seal and are simple to install with mating rails that align properly.
The door on this Norlake KODF810-C outdoor walk-in freezer has a stepped profile that creates an airflow barrier, keeping the door system efficient. A locking deadbolt on the handle secures the product in the unit, but the safety interlock prevents staff members from getting stuck inside the freezer. There is a light above the door that provides visibility; its location does not take up essential shelving or storage space.
- Kold Locker series
- 26-ga. embossed, coated steel interior and exterior finish are built to support heavy use
- Smooth aluminum interior floor can support loads as heavy as 800 lbs. per sq. ft.
- White membrane roof and trim
- Interior LED light creates visibility
- Light sits above the door to prevent it from taking up shelving space
- Digital thermometer provides a temperature readout
- 11⁄2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 120 in. W x 79 in. H
Capsule-Pak Ceiling Mount Refrigeration System
- Operates at temperatures below -10 degrees F
- Designed for outdoor use
- Ceiling mount placement reduces the risk of system tampering
- Air-cooled condensing unit and evaporator coil are in a single housing
- Automatic defrost with time clock
- Factory assembled, wired, charged, and tested ensure installation is simple
- Does not require piping or component installation in the field
- cULus listed
- 4-in.-thick, foamed-in-place panels create structure and keep cold air inside the cavity
- Insulation wraps around the metal seams for additional strength
- Designed to lock tightly together and enhance durability while creating an air-tight seal
- Simple installation with properly-aligning male and female mating rails
- Outer perimeter panel gaskets do not have corner cuts or breaks
- Edge caps are foamed in place at the end of the floor and ceiling, preventing them from coming loose
Stepped Profile, Self-closing Door
- Stepped profile provides a barrier for airflow that ensures the door system is efficient
- Self-closing design with the spring-actuated closer
- Locking deadbolt handle with a padlock and key
- Inside safety release prevents accidental entrapping
- Field-adjustable, heavy-duty, cam-lift hinges
- Replaceable perimeter door heater wire
- Magnetic gasket
Our walk-ins buyers' guide breaks down the features of walk-in units.
Kold Locker™, Outdoor -10° F Freezer, 8' x 10' x 6'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, membrane roof, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 1-1/2 hp, 208-230v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KODF810-C R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet