The Norlake KODB88-C R outdoor walk-in refrigerator maintains temperatures around 35 degrees Fahrenheit with its Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system, which is mounted on the ceiling to keep it safe from tampering. An air-cooled condenser and evaporator coil are built together in a single housing, and the refrigeration system does not require field-piping or installation of any components.
The interior and exterior are constructed of steel to ensure the unit will withstand high-volume operations, and it comes with an aluminum floor to support 800 pounds per square foot. An LED light brightens the cooler, and it does not take up usable shelving space. A stepped profile on the door creates an airflow barrier to keep the system efficient, while a locking deadbolt handle on the unit comes with a padlock and key. Users accidently trapped in the refrigerator can activate the interior safety release to open the door.
Keeping cold air inside the Norlake KODB88-C R outdoor walk-in cooler, the 4-inch-thick panels are foamed in place. These panels lock tightly together with male and female mating rails to create an airtight seal that prevents cold air from leaking. Additional insulation is wrapped around the metal panel seams to provide structural strength.
- Part of the Kold Locker series
- Interior and exterior have 26-ga. embossed, coated steel finish to support heavy use
- Smooth aluminum interior floor can accommodate 800 lbs. per sq. ft.
- LED light above the door provides visibility
- Digital thermometer shows a readout of the temperature
- 3⁄4 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 96 in. W x 79 in. H
Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System
- Maintained temperature: 35 degrees F
- For outdoor applications
- Mounted on top to prevent tampering
- Single housing contains air-cooled condensing unit and evaporator coil
- Automatic defrost with time clock
- Does not require piping or component installation in the field
- cULus listed
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in.-thick panels retain cold air while adding structure
- Insulation is wrapped around the metal seams for additional strength
- Panels lock to form an airtight seal with male and female mating rails
- Outer perimeter panel gaskets do not have corner breaks or cuts
- Stepped profile creates an airflow barrier that keeps the system efficient
- Self-closing design with spring-actuated closer keeps cold air inside the unit
- Deadbolt handle locks with padlock and key
- Interior safety release prevents users from accidentally getting trapped
- Field-adjustable, cam-lift hinges
- Replaceable perimeter door heater wire
- Magnetic gasket prevents cold air leaks
Read more about walk-in units and their features in the walk-ins buyers' guide.
Kold Locker™, Outdoor +35° F Cooler, 8' x 8' x 6'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, membrane roof, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 3/4 hp, 208-230v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KODB88-C R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet