The Norlake KODB77812-C Kold Locker™ outdoor walk-in refrigerator uses a Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system to keep temperatures above 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Mounted on top of the unit, the system is protected from unauthorized tampering. Operators can monitor the interior conditions on the digital thermometer, and an LED light above the cooler door adds visibility without taking up storage space. The smooth aluminum floor can support 800 pounds per square foot.
Foamed-in-place paneling holds cold air in the cabinet while insulation around the metal seams creates an airtight seal. These panels lock tightly together with properly aligning mating rails. Forming a barrier for efficiency, the door on this Norlake KODB77812-C outdoor walk-in cooler has a stepped profile. A deadbolt lock protects the product from theft, and an interior safety switch prevents staff from accidentally locking themselves inside.
- Part of the Kold Locker series
- 26-ga. embossed coated steel interior and exterior finish provides strength
- Smooth aluminum interior floor supports as much as 800 lbs. per sq. ft.
- White membrane roof and trim
- LED light brightens the interior
- Light above the door saves wall shelving space
- Digital thermometer shows the cooler’s temperature
- 1 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 144 in. W x 91 in. H
Capsule-pak Refrigeration System
- Operates at temperatures above 35 degrees F
- Can withstand outdoor applications
- Ceiling mount placement prevents unauthorized access
- Single housing with an air-cooled condensing unit and evaporator coil
- Time clock is supplied for the automatic defrost
- Factory assembled, charged, wired, and tested
- No piping or component field installation necessary
- cULus listed
- 4-in.-thick, foamed-in-place panels retain cold air inside the cooler
- Insulation wraps around the metal seams to add durability
- Panels tightly lock together to create an airtight seal
- Properly-aligning male and female mating rails facilitate installation
- Outer perimeter panel gaskets lack corner breaks and cuts
- Edge caps are foamed in place at the end of the floor and ceiling, preventing them from coming loose
- Stepped profile forms a barrier
- Self-closing design with a spring-actuated closer
- Locking deadbolt handle includes a padlock and key
- Inside safety release prevents accidental entrapment
- Field-adjustable, heavy-duty, cam-lift hinges
- Replaceable heater wire on the perimeter door
- Magnetic door gasket reduces cold air leaks
Check out our walk-ins buyers' guide for a breakdown of various walk-in features.
Kold Locker™, Outdoor +35° F Cooler, 8' x 12' x 7'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, membrane roof, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 1 hp, 208-230v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KODB77812-C R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|