Embossed and coated, the steel interior and exterior on this Norlake KLF810-C Kold Locker™ indoor walk-in freezer resist corrosion and dents. Between the interior and exterior, polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air and keep ambient air out. The wall panels secure together with mating rails, so operators can easily assemble the unit.
Hinged on the right, the 26-inch-wide door has strong, adjustable hinges. It self-closes if a user leaves it open, preventing cold air from escaping rapidly. Also retaining cold air, the magnetic gasket creates a seal to the door frame. A locking handle on the door prevents tampering and theft, and a safety release inside the walk-in ensures users can get out if they get accidentally entrapped.
The Norlake KLF810-C walk-in freezer has a Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system that operates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. With its placement on the unit’s top, the system is out of reach for unauthorized personnel. It requires a 6-inch clearance from the top of the system to the ceiling in the installation location. Built together in a single unit, the condensing unit and evaporator coil are simple to install and service. When frost builds up on the evaporator, the automatic defrost cycles remove it, and condensate is automatically vaporized to eliminate the need for drain lines.
- Designed for indoor use
- 404-cu.-ft. interior space
- 26-ga. coated, embossed steel interior and exterior finish resists scratches and corrosion
- Male and female mating rails on the panels properly align, securing together for simple assembly
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation measures 4 in. thick, creating strength and retaining cold air
- Smooth aluminum floor holds as much as 800 lbs. per square foot
- 26-in.-wide door is self-closing to keep cold air contained
- Magnetic door gasket creates a seal to prevent cold air leaks
- Adjustable hinges on the right side withstand high-volume use
- Locking deadbolt handle on the door prevents unauthorized access
- Inside safety release ensures users do not get entrapped
Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Ceiling mounted to keep the components safe from tampering
- Evaporator coil and condenser are built into one unit to simplify installation
- Automatic defrost system has a timer
- Factory assembled, wired, charged, and tested
- Does not require field piping or component installation
- Requires a 6-in. clearance from the ceiling
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8 ft. W x 10 ft. D x 6 ft. 7 in. H
- 11⁄2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
In-depth information on walk-in freezer features is available in our guide to walk-in coolers.
Kold Locker™, Indoor -10°F Freezer, 8' x 10' x 6'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 1-1/2 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLF810-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|