The Norlake KLF7788-C R Kold Locker™ indoor walk-in freezer has a Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system that keeps the temperature around -10 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the system is mounted on top of the unit, it is difficult for unauthorized users to gain access. Measuring 4 inches thick, foamed-in-place panels lock together with male and female mating rails and create an airtight seal to keep cold air in the freezer. Insulation is wrapped around durable metal seams, and the outer perimeter gaskets do not have cuts and breaks at the corners.
Made of heavy-duty embossed steel, the interior and exterior have an aluminum floor that accommodates 800 pounds per square foot. A light above the door provides visibility in the cabinet without taking up wall space.
Creating an airflow barrier between the inside of the Norlake KLF7788-C R indoor walk-in freezer and outside air, the door has a stepped profile. A deadbolt handle with a padlock reduces the risk of theft and tampering. Since the unit has an interior safety release, users will not get locked inside.
- Part of the Kold Locker series
- 26-ga. embossed steel interior and exterior finish is coated and can withstand heavy use
- Smooth aluminum interior floor supports 800 lbs. per sq. ft.
- LED light brightens the cabinet for visibility
- Digital thermometer shows the internal temperature
- 11⁄2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. W x 96 in. D x 91 in. H
Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees F
- Designed for indoor applications
- Top-mounted design reduces the risk of tampering
- Air-cooled condensing unit and evaporator coil are built into a single housing
- Time clock for the automatic defrost
- Piping and component installation are not required in the field
- cULus listed
- Foamed-in-place panels are 4 in. thick
- Insulation wrapped around metal seams provides extra durability
- Locking panels form an airtight seal with mating rails
- Outer perimeter panel gaskets are made without corner cuts and breaks
- Stepped profile forms an airflow barrier between the interior and outside air
- Self-closing design with a spring-actuated closer
- Deadbolt handle with a padlock and key
- Interior safety release prevents users from getting trapped inside
- Field-adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Replaceable perimeter door heater wire
- Magnetic gasket prevents cold air leaks
Read more about walk-in units and their features in the walk-ins buyers' guide.
Kold Locker™, Indoor -10° F Freezer, 8' x 8' x 7'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 1-1/2 hp, 208-230v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLF7788-C R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|