The Norlake KLB810-C Kold Locker™ walk-in refrigerator is built with interlocking panels that secure together with mating rails to keep in cold air. These panels contain a dense layer of polyurethane insulation between two 26-gauge steel walls, and each wall has a stucco-embossed, rust-resistant finish. To withstand daily use, the door has durable hinges and magnetic gaskets that seal tightly. To save energy, the door closes itself, while a release mechanism inside the cooler acts as a safety measure to prevent accidental entrapment. To reduce the risk of tampering and theft, a deadbolt secures the refrigerator's contents, while an LED light brightens the interior, switching on and off to save energy.
On top of the Norlake KLB810-C indoor walk-in refrigerator, the Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system keeps the unit operating at 35 degrees Fahrenheit. This placement gets the cooling system out of the way, providing more space on the sides, though this means more space is needed on top to accommodate the unit. Both the evaporator coil and the condenser are inside the system, creating a one-piece unit to simplify installation and servicing.
- 404-cu.-ft. interior space
- Should be used indoors
- Panels have polyurethane insulation sandwiched between the 26-ga. embossed, coated steel to trap cold air
- Panels lock tightly so less cold air escapes
- Aluminum floor panels help support contents
- Floor can hold 800 lbs. per square foot
- Right-hinged door with durable, adjustable hinges
- Door's magnetic gaskets provide a strong seal
- Cam-lift hinges prevent door from being left ajar
- Heater wire inside frame helps keep door ready to open
- Door has an interior release for safety
- Deadbolt lock reduces theft and tampering risks
- Interior LED lighting increases visibility
- On/off light switch
- Operating temperature: 35 degrees F
- Digital thermometer
- Cools with R-404A refrigerant
- Self-contained and air cooled
- Condensate vaporizer works without a drain pipe
- Automatic defroster includes a time clock
- Assembled, wired, charged, and manufacturer tested
Dimensions & Utilities
- Door: 26 in. W x 66 in. H
- Refrigeration system: 37 in. L x 44.5 in. W x 14.75 in. H
- Cooler: 8 ft. L x 10 ft. W x 6 ft 7 in. H
- 7.7 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
Interested in walk-in refrigeration? This walk-ins resource article discusses them in further detail.
Kold Locker™, Indoor +35°F Cooler, 8' x 10' x 6'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 3/4 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLB810-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|