The Norlake KLB7788-C R indoor walk-in cooler has a Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system that operates at 35 degrees Fahrenheit. It is designed for indoor use, so operators should account for this ceiling-mounted system when measuring for the unit. It typically requires at least 9-foot-tall ceilings and keeps the system out of reach of potential tampering.
The unit’s interior and exterior embossed steel finish provides strength and corrosion resistance. Its wall panels snap together with mating rails to ensure proper installation and have insulation foamed in place between them to keep cold air inside the walk-in cooler. The right-hinged door in this Norlake KLB7788-C R walk-in refrigerator is 26 inches wide and has a self-closing design that traps cold air inside the unit. Its magnetic door gasket also retains cold air by creating a seal with the frame.
Designed for heavy-duty use, the door’s hinges are strong and adjustable. With a locking deadbolt handle on the door, access to the interior is restricted to authorized users. An interior safety release protects users from getting locked in the cold. This walk-in refrigerator is 8 feet wide by 8 feet deep by 7 feet 7 inches tall.
- 372-cu.-ft. interior space
- Designed for indoor use
- 26-ga. embossed coated steel finish on the interior and exterior is corrosion, dent, and scratch resistant
- Wall panels are made with mating rails that snap in place for installation
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in. polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure
- Smooth aluminum floor can hold 800 lbs. per square foot
- Right-hinged, 26-in.-wide door self-closes to lock in cold air
- Magnetic door gasket creates a seal that limits cold-air leaks
- Adjustable door hinges enhance strength for heavy use
- Locking deadbolt handle on the door limits interior access
- Interior safety release prevents users from getting locked in the cooler
Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: 35 degrees F
- Mounted on the ceiling to restrict access
- Evaporator coil and condenser are in one unit to help with installation
- Timed automatic defrost system
- Automatic condensate vaporizer does not require drain lines
- Factory wired, assembled, charged, and tested
- Field installation of components and piping is not required
Dimensions & Utilities
- Capsule-Pak system: 37 in. W x 44.5 in. D x 14.75 in. H
- Cooler: 8 ft. W x 8 ft. D x 7 ft. 7 in. H
- 7.7 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
For more information on walk-in features, take a look at this resource on walk-in units.
Kold Locker™, Indoor +35°F Cooler, 8' x 8' x 7'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 3/4 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLB7788-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|