The Norlake KLB7488-C R Kold Locker™ indoor walk-in refrigerator has a Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system that operates around 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Because the system is mounted on top of the unit, it is safe from unauthorized access. A digital thermometer provides an external readout of the temperature, and LED lights shine in the refrigerator to add visibility. Since the light is placed above the door, it does not take up essential shelving space on the wall.
Strength is created by the steel interior and exterior finish. Even though the unit does not have a floor, it comes with a vinyl seal. Measuring 4 inches thick, the panels are heavy duty, and with insulation, they retain cold air and add structure. To provide extra durability, insulation is wrapped around the metal seams. Each panel has a male and female mating rail, so they lock tightly together and create an airtight seal.
The door has a stepped profile that creates a barrier, preventing cold air from escaping or warm air from getting sucked into the Norlake KLB7488-C R indoor walk-in refrigerator. Product in the unit is protected from tampering and theft by a locking deadbolt handle, padlock, and key. Staff members will not accidentally get locked in the cooler since there is an interior safety release.
- Part of the Kold Locker series
- Digital thermometer provides a readout of the temperature
- LED light enhances visibility in the cooler
- Light above the door does not take up wall space
- 26-ga. embossed, coated steel interior and exterior support high-volume applications
- Vinyl sealers included
- 7⁄8 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 96 in. W x 88 in. H
Capsule Pak Refrigeration System
- Maintained operating temperature: 35 degrees F
- Ceiling mounted to help prevent tampering
- Single housing with the evaporator coil and air-cooled condensing unit
- Automatic defrost with time clock
- Field-piping and component installation are not required
- cULus listed
- Panels measure 4 in. thick
- Foamed in place to keep cold air inside and create structure
- Insulation is wrapped around the metal seams to provide additional durability
- Panels tightly lock together to create a seal that is airtight
- Male and female mating rails align completely
- Stepped profile ensures the system is efficient by creating an airflow barrier
- Self-closing design with spring-actuated closer keeps cold air in the unit
- Locking deadbolt handle with padlock and key
- Inside safety release does not allow users to get trapped
- Field-adjustable, cam-lift hinges
- Replaceable perimeter door heater wire
- Magnetic gasket
To learn more about walk-in features, take a look at the walk-ins buyers' guide.
Kold Locker™, Indoor +35° F Cooler, 8' x 8' x 7'-4" H, floorless, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 7/8 hp, 208-230v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLB7488-C R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet