The Norlake KLB7466-C R Kold Locker™ indoor walk-in refrigerator is ideal for establishments that need large storage facilities for product. It has a Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system that mounts on the ceiling of the unit, while its system is cooled with air and has an automatic condensate vaporizer. A time clock automatically controls the defrost system, and all of the components are kept out of the refrigeration area with a flush coil. It maintains a temperature around 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
In place of a floor, the unit has a vinyl sealer, and an LED interior light is installed above the door to enhance visibility. Its modular panels are constructed of stucco embossed coated steel to resist corrosion. Cam-locking fasteners on the panels create an airtight seal, while panel installation is simplified by male and female mating rails. They are 4 inches thick and insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to retain cold air.
With a self-closing door, the Norlake KLB7466-C R walk-in refrigerator traps cold air and has adjustable cam-lift hinges for strength. A deadbolt locking handle prevents access to product to protect it from theft. Leaks are prevented with a magnetic gasket around the door frame, and a heater lines the door to prevent vacuum suction that would cause difficulties in opening.
- Capsule Pak refrigeration system is mounted on the ceiling
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- Defrost is automatically controlled by a time clock
- Flush coil keeps all the components outside the storage area
- Evaporator enclosure is made of polyurethane foam insulation
- No floor is included but comes with a vinyl sealer
- Digital thermometer for convenient reading
- LED light sits above the door for cabinet visibility
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Operating temperature: 35 degrees F
- 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Door opening dimensions: 26 in. W x 78 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 72 in. D x 88 in. H
- UL and cULus listed
- 4-in.-thick panels insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Male and female mating rails ensure proper panel alignment
- Cam-locking fasteners create a seal to trap air
- Stucco embossed coated steel construction resists corrosion
- Adjustable cam-lift hinges are sturdy for high-volume use
- Deadbolt locking handle prevents unauthorized access
- Magnetic gasket around the door prevents leaks
- Heater around the door perimeter simplifies access
Not sure if this is the right unit for you? We break down the features of coolers and freezers in the walk-ins buyers' guide.
Kold Locker™, Indoor +35°F Cooler, 6' x 6' x 7'-4" H, floorless, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLB7466-C R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|