Lang Manufacturing's GCSF-ES1 full-size natural gas convection oven has a standard six pan rack capacity and operates at 60,000 BTUs per hour. This ChefSeries™ unit has a stainless steel exterior with a porcelainized steel cooking compartment. It has standard steam injection, and simultaneous-opening heavy duty doors with large double-pane tempered glass windows to watch your products' progress and prevent escaped heat. It also includes a rear-mounted two-speed fan and an indirect fired heat exchanger to help prevent unburned gasses in the oven cavity.
- Operates at 60,000 BTUs per hr.
- Comes standard with a 6-pan rack capacity
- Stainless steel exterior with a porcelainized steel cooking compartment
- Stream injection comes standard
- Simultaneous-opening heavy duty doors with large double-pane tempered glass windows to watch product progress and prevent heat from escaping
- Rear-mounted 2-speed fan centered in back for controlled convection
- Indirect fired heat exchanger helps prevent unburned gasses in oven cavity
- Heats up to 525 degrees F temperature range
- Cool-touch door handle helps protect hands
- Electronic ignition saves energy
- Door interlock switch cuts power to fan and burners
- Overall Dimensions: 40.4-in. W x 40-in. D x 36-in. H
- cETLus Listed, Energy Star Certified
EnviroStar™ Control Package
- Includes soft-touch knob controls
- Knob-set temperature in 25 degree increments with LED indicators
- Knob-set timer with LED countdown display
- Both Fahrenheit and Celsius located on the same display
- Includes 1-Shot and Pulse Steam touch pads
- Pulse Steam features intervals between 1-sec. pulses that are adjustable from 1 to 180 min.
- Cook/Hold touch pad with a 150 degree F automatic setback
- High-low speed fan touch pad helps control temperatures
- Power-on touch pad activates compartment lighting
ChefSeries™ Convection Oven, NG Gas, 1-deck, EnviroStar® solid state controls & timer, Baking/Roasting steamer, 2-speed pulse fan, 12-position pan slides, 6-racks, porcelain interior, simultaneously opening doors with double pane glass windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, 60,000 BTU, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Lang GCSF-ES1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|
|Warranty||5 year parts & labor; Lifetime warranty on doors|