Part of the Strato Series, Lang Manufacturing's GCOF-T2 double full-size natural gas convection oven features two stacked 55,000 BTU per hour natural gas-heated units. The ovens have a stainless steel exterior, aluminized steel back and a porcelainized steel cooking compartment. Compartment inspection lighting comes standard.
- (2) stacked propane gas-heated units at 55,000 BTUs per hr.
- 5 pan racks per oven that adjust to 11 positions
- Stainless steel exterior
- Aluminized steel back
- Porcelainized steel cooking compartment
- Standard compartment inspection lighting
- Energy-saving electronic ignition
- 150 to 450 degrees F operating temperature range
- 2-speed fans with fan pulse capability
- Door interlock switch cuts power to fan and burners
- Simple knob-set time and temperature controls
- 1-hr. timer with non-stop buzzer
- Pulse-fan and high-low speed fan switches
- ”Power-on” and inspection light switches
- Standard 6-in. adjustable legs
- Rear-mounted blower with 2-speed motor
- Overall Dimensions: 40.1-in. W x 38.8-in. D x 70.2-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and Energy Star Certified
Convection Oven, NG Gas, 2-deck, Accu-Stat controls, 2-speed fan, 11-position slides, 5 racks per deck, porcelain interior, simultaneously opening doors with double pane glass windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, (2) 55,000 BTU, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lang GCOF-T2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor; Lifetime warranty on doors|