Lang Manufacturing's GCOF-T2 double full-size LP gas convection oven features two stacked 55,000 BTU per hour natural gas-heated units. Part of the Strato Series, this model includes five racks that adjust to 11 positions, with the ability to accommodate products such as racks of ribs, large roasts or sweet baked goods. The ovens have a stainless steel exterior, aluminized steel back and a porcelainized steel cooking compartment. There are also six-inch adjustable legs that are standard.
- 2 stacked propane gas-heated units at 55,000 BTUs per hr.
- 5 pan racks per oven that adjust to 11 positions
- Stainless steel exterior
- Aluminized steel back
- Porcelainized steel cooking compartment
- Standard 6-in. adjustable legs that are standard
- Rear-mounted blower with 2-speed motor
- Standard compartment inspection lighting
- Energy-saving electronic ignition
- 150 to 450 degrees F operating temperature range
- 2-speed fans with fan pulse capability
- Door interlock switch cuts power to fan and burners
- Simple knob-set time and temperature controls
- 1-hr. timer with non-stop buzzer
- Pulse-fan and high-low speed fan switches
- ”Power-on” and inspection light switches
- Overall Dimensions: 40.1-in. W x 38.8-in. D x 70.2-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and Energy Star Certified
Convection Oven, LP Gas, 2-deck, Accu-Stat controls, 2-speed fan, 11-position slides, 5 racks per deck, porcelain interior, simultaneously opening doors with double pane glass windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, (2) 55,000 BTU, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lang GCOF-T2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor; Lifetime warranty on doors|