The 148 CM cheesemelter from Lang features two independently-controlled quartz heaters that heat at a powerful 1,650 degrees F for quick and even melting and browning. The unit features a wide, easy-to-access opening and a weight-of-plate switch that powers the unit on only when a product is present, saving money on electricity. This cheesemelter is made with easy-to-clean stainless steel front, top, and sides.
- Front, top and sides constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Top-mounted quartz infrared heaters for intense 1,650 degree F heat
- 4-position chrome racks for custom browning control
- 4-in. adjustable legs are included
- Instant On/Off Weight-of-Plate function powers on unit only when plate is present, saving energy when unit is not is use
- Wide, unobstructed opening for convenient access
- Heating elements include 2 independent controls to conserve energy when only half of the broiler is needed
- Power On switch controls power to the unit
- "Heating" indicator light lets operators know when unit is heating
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 kW, 20 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 16.8-in. D x 19.5-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Cheesemelter, electric, countertop, 48"L, Quartz heaters, adjustable 4-position chrome plated wire rack, plate activated instant off-on, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 4.8kw, 240/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Lang 148CM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet