This 36-inch drop-in griddle by Lang comes equipped with a 1-inch thick steel plate for superior heat retention, and the top mounting flange allows for streamlining cooklines with countertops. An accu-Temp mechanical thermostat control provides control over temperatures from 175 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Full-parameter stainless steel top mounting flange simplifies cleaning on this 36-in. drop-in griddle.
- 828 sq. in. surface area allows high-yield preparations
- 1-in. thick steel plate retains heat and prevents warping
- 3 solid state controls react to a 2-degree temperature change
- Incoloy-sheathed heating elements ensure longevity
- Elements are pressure-clamped to the bottom of the griddle plate for even heating
- 8-qt. capacity grease drawer with removable sleeve for quick cleanup
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 18kW
- Overall Dimensions: 36.8-in W x 28.5-in. D x 11.0-in. H
- ETL Listed and NSF Certified
Griddle, Electric, Drop-In, 36"W x 23"D x 1" thick hightly polished steel griddle plate, spatula-wide grease trough, Accu-Temp solid state controls (+/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit) every 12", stainless steel flange, 208V, 60 Hz, 3ph, 50.0 amps, 18.0 kw. Other voltages available, contact Customer Service. Accu-Temp: Mechanical thermostat control is ideal for operators looking for an economical control.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Lang 136TDI2083 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drop In|