Eggs, pancakes, hash browns, burgers, hot dogs, grilled sandwiches and other breakfast and lunch delicacies can be made fast with Lang Manufacturing's 136T2081 electric countertop griddle. This unit with a stainless steel cabinet has a 1-inch thick polished steel cooking surface, with a thick chrome griddle plate that reduces hot and cold spots and retains its heat. It has Accu-Temp™ snap-action thermostat controls. It also includes an 8-quart capacity grease drawer, with removable fully enclosed sleeve.
- Stainless steel cabinet
- 1-in. thick polished steel cooking surface with a thick chrome griddle plate reduces hot and cold spots and retains heat
- Accu-Temp™ snap-action thermostat controls
- 8-qt. capacity grease drawer with removable fully-enclosed sleeve
- 6 kW per foot of Incoloy sheathed heating elements pressure clamped to the plate bottom
- 5-1/2 in. high side and back splash for easier cleanup
- Full-front wide grease trough traps grease and debris
- Includes recessed control panel that protects the control knobs
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, 86.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 28.2-in. D x 15-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Performance Elements and Accu-Temp Thermostat Controls
- Recessed control panel protects control knobs
- Accurate temperature control
- Independent temperature control every 12 in.
- Each control includes power-to-element pilot lights/li>
- Operates at 200 to 550 degrees F
LG Series Griddle, electric, counter unit, 36"W x 23"D x 1" highly polished steel griddle plate, Accu-Temp mechanical thermostatic control every 12", 5-1/2" high side and backsplash, grease trough, temperature range 200° - 550°F, s/s exterior, 4" s/s legs, 18.0kw 208/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Lang 136T2081 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet