The Southbend TVGS/12SC TV-Series full-size convection oven has a stainless steel exterior that resists dents and scratches. Its coved interior has a porcelain enamel finish that cleans quickly, and its three wire racks enable trays to go into the oven in five different rack positions. Two 40 Watt high-temperature lamps are recessed inside the oven cavity. An interior blower fan circulates air within the oven cavity to evenly distribute heat.
The Southbend TVGS/12SC natural gas convection oven has two dependent doors with a durable welded steel frame. These doors have stay-cool handles and low-E glass windows so that product can be seen without releasing heat. When product is being removed, the doors can remain open past 180 degrees. A dual door seal system keeps hot air inside the oven, and a control panel on the front right side can slide out for maintenance. This unit features a 60-minute mechanical cook timer and an indicator light that shows when the oven is preheated.
- Part of the TV-Series
- Heated by natural gas
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Coved interior has a porcelain enamel finish
- Hot surface ignitor with a flame safety device enables electronic ignition
- Interior blower fan circulates air within the cabinet for even heat distribution
- Non-clogging in-shot burners
- 2 recessed 40-W-high temperature lamps inside the oven cavity
- Soft air, 2-speed fan motor
- (4) 6-in. stainless steel legs
- 3 wire racks included
- Durable removable wire rack guides offer 5 different rack positions
- Wire rack guides are spaced on 15⁄8-in. centers
- Cannot operate without a fan
- Vented hood recommended
- Requires 2-in. left clearance from combustible surfaces
- Requires (1) 1-in. female connection
- Required minimum inlet pressure for natural gas: 7-in. W.C.
- 52,000 BTU
- 7.9 A, 1⁄2 HP, 1710/1120 rpm
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 14 in. H
- cCSAus listed and NSF certified
- Indicator light shows when the oven is ready to use
- Plug-in, plug-out control panel
- Front right control panel can be removed for maintenance
- Forced cool-down fan mode
- Oven heat light cycles with burners
- 60-min. mechanical cook timer
- Adjustable thermostat control regulates oven heat
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- 2 doors with a durable welded steel frame
- Low-E glass windows use less energy than other glass
- 5⁄8-in.-dia. full-length pin
- Open 180 degrees
- Heavy-duty door handles do not transfer heat
- Dual door seal system keeps hot air from escaping
Have questions about convection ovens? Check out our convection ovens buyers’ guide to learn more.
TruVection Convection Oven, natural gas, low-profile, single deck, electronic ignition, 150-550°F solid state thermostatic controls, 60 minute mechanical cook timer, oven interior light, cool down fan, includes (3) racks, porcelain oven interior, stainless steel door handle, front, sides, top & 6" legs, 1/2 HP, 52,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend TVGS/12SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|