The Southbend TVGS/12SC full-size convection oven is heated with propane and ignites electronically. Its control panel slides out for accessibility when maintenance is needed, and burner status can be monitored with a heat light while a 60-minute timer keeps up with product cook times. Temperatures range from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, while a cool down fan mode releases heat. When product is cooking, a blower fan pushes heat around to evenly distribute it.
Pans sit on three plated racks that can be adjusted to five different positions. Product is visible while cooking because of the interior lights and glass windows in the doors. Pans can be loaded and unloaded since the dependent doors open 180 degrees. Made of porcelain for strength, the interior of the oven has coved corners to eliminate crevices where food particles could get trapped. The Southbend TVGS/12SC full-size convection oven is mostly constructed of stainless steel to withstand heavy use and resist dents and scratches.
- Propane heated
- Most of the unit is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees to load pans inside
- Glass windows in the doors provide cavity visibility
- Dual-door seal system retains heat
- Porcelain interior resists corrosion and has coved corners to ease cleaning
- Door handle stays cool to the touch
- 5 rack guide positions with 3 plated racks
- Lights enhance product visibility
- Blower fan provides even heat distribution
- 6-in. legs lift the unit for cleaning underneath
- 52,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 36.1 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 29.8 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Slide-Out Control Panel
- Accessible control panel slides out
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- 60-min. timer keeps track of cook time
- Panel light turns on and off with the burners
- Electronic ignition simplifies use
- Cool down fan mode dissipates heat within the cavity
More information on convection ovens is in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
TruVection Convection Oven, LP gas, low-profile, single deck, electronic ignition, 150-550°F solid state thermostatic controls, 60 minute mechanical cook timer, oven interior light, cool down fan, includes (3) racks, porcelain oven interior, stainless steel door handle, front, sides, top & 6" legs, 1/2 HP, 52,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend TVGS/12SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|